Why choose Daikin Ducted Air Conditioning systems? FDYQ180LBV1
System Reverse Cycle. Standard Inverter. Single Phase.
DAIKIN outdoor model number RZQS180AY1
18.0kW Cooling Capacity
20.0kW Heating Capacity
Daikin Ducted air conditioning systems provide comfort throughout your entire home, and with Daikin’s advanced technologies, you can be sure that not only will your ducted air conditioning keep your home at the perfect temperature year round, but it will also operate efficiently. Prices start at $6,990 for 6 outlets or for 3 bedrooms and 1-2 living areas depending on size. That’s fully installed and installation can usually be done within a week. Talk to our qualified professionals about Daikin ducted air conditioning systems today for more information specifications to suit your home or office. Daikin ducted air conditioning systems really are at the forefront of air conditioning. Some of the features and benefits of Daikin systems include:
- Inverter Technology – The latest and energy efficient system means reduced running costs and a more consistent and comfortable temperature is maintained.
- Programme Dry – Selecting this mode gives priority to reducing the humidity making rooms more comfortable and feels cooler without having to actually cool the room.
- Sound Efficient – Significant advances in technology means the Daikin ducted systems are some of the quietest air conditioners around.
- Self-Diagnostics – In the unlikely event of a malfunction the Daikin system is able to diagnose and tell you the issue it is encountering meaning you know exactly what is wrong.
- Smart Control Technology – Daikin ducted systems are compatible with remotes to control individual room temperatures and more.
Made in Australia
Daikin designs and manufactures all Daikin ducted air conditioning indoor units, with the exception of the FDXS series, here in Australia at their state of the art Sydney manufacturing facility. Daikin’s indoor units are specifically designed for installation into tight roof spaces, separating into two sections so they can be more easily manoeuvred into place through narrow openings.
Customised Climate Control with iZone and Daikin Ducted Air Conditioning
Contact us to know more about the Daikin’s integrated smart technology or talk to our knowledgeable staff during a free home consultation. Compatible with iZone and SkyFi – Note these are not included in the base price though cost little more to add to your system. The new iZone3 system and SKyFI is the latest and most advanced system control available. With the iZone 3 you can;
- Turn cooling and heating on and off in each room
- Control individual room temperatures
- Access all these controls from your smart phones and tablets
These controllers can simply be added on to your Daikin ducted air conditioning package so contact us for more information on Daikin and the control systems iZone offers a choice of three interface options to fit your needs and budget, giving you superior control of your ducted air conditioning system. With the iZone 110, you can operate up to six separate zones, while the iZone 210 and iZone 310 go even further with up to 12 zones. With the iZone 210 and iZone 310 controllers, you’ll enjoy industry leading airflow control and functionality, as well as the option to upgrade to fully automated climate control in every room or zone. This gives you greater control over your system and lower running costs.
Wifi and 3G
For those who want even more control, the iZone 210 and iZone 310 have an App, with the option of controlling your system from anywhere, wirelessly or via 3G. You can even integrate these systems with your home automation system.